You can get all of your audio post production needs taken care of through our partner studio, SPLiCE Studios.
SPLiCE caters to the audio needs of the broadcast, film,
corporate and multimedia industries; the award-winning team behind SPLiCE is
committed to delivering creative mixes on budget, on time.
For pure voice recording services, we use only industry-standard Neumann microphones, Apogee preamps and ProTools HD digital audio workstations for a warm, clean signal path. We have dial-in options for remote direction of our voice talent via either conventional phone lines or skype voice chat.
Our services extend through to complex multi-language 5.1 surround sound mixes for international clients including BBC / Lonely Planet, Discovery Channel and National Geographic Channel. We also offer
ISDN and extensive layback options,
including HDCAM SR, HDCAM, Digital Betacam, CD and
all major file formats including .wav, AIFF & mp3.
e-mail this is the best option to reach us, especially when you can provide information on your enquiry (language, gender, usage, duration / word count, delivery deadline, etc.) so we can respond promptly, often within the hour. When contacting voiceovers.asia to make a general enquiry or booking, please provide the following information:
- if you haven't selected a voice, please let us know what language and gender you require
- if you require English, please state which accent - US, UK, Australian or Asian / Local
- please indicate the intended use for the recording - broadcast / non-broadcast
- if the recording is intended for broadcast, please let us know the duration and territories
- if the recording will be non-broadcast, if it's a corporate / training script / telephone script / etc, and include the estimated total word count of the script, which we've found to be the best way to judge how much work is involved for the voice talent and the studio.
- do not ask for a breakdown - we will not give you one. McDonald's wouldn't tell you the ingredients of their Big Mac's special sauce, so in the same way, we don't provide breakdowns. Don't waste your time trying to change the parameters of your request in an attempt to decipher our cost structure, all that does is get your emails sent to the trash.
tel +65 9875 0877; Please note that WE DO NOT GIVE VERBAL QUOTES OVER THE PHONE, only via email. If you call and ask for pricing information or a quote, you will be instructed to make those enquiries via email. During office hours we are generally in session, so this number is only for clients who have already made a booking and need to speak with us urgently. If you want to contact us via this number, use SMS or whatsapp.
- STUDIO PHONE PATCH
tel +65 6323 0622 - this number is not a manned number, this is solely for clients to call in during a session to direct a voice over talent. If you dial this number outside of your session, no-one will answer.
- MAP & LOCATION
for a Google Map to our studio, click here
- VOICE TALENTS
you are a voice over talent and wish to be listed on this
- FYI The audio samples of voice talent on this website are purely for reference purposes only and are not intended to be rebroadcast / resampled / uploaded / stored for any purpose except for that of selecting a voice talent for a project. The samples supplied by the talents are supplied in good faith and accepted by this website on the basis that the copyright owners have agreed to permit this usage. If you are the copyright owner of any of the samples and feel that permission was not sought prior to their use on this site, please contact us by email so that we can remove the sample from this website.
silk navigation icons by FamFamFam
Internet World Clocks Available Here
a service of SPLiCE Studios®
voiceovers.com.sg® is a registered trademark & is wholly owned by Content Creation Pte Ltd
SPLiCE Studios® is a registered trademark of Content
Creation Pte Ltd
Site design © Content Creation Pte Ltd 2000-2013